25th January 2023, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Deendayal Port Trust Executive Engineer recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply in Deendayal Port Trust Executive Engineer recruitment. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible?

26th January 2023, 09:19 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Deendayal Port Trust Executive Engineer recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Deendayal Port Trust Executive Engineer recruitment:

The minimum basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Deendayal Port Trust Executive Engineer recruitment is given below:

Name of the Organization - Deendayal Port Trust

Name of the Job Position - Executive Engineer

>> Candidates must have completed Graduation or B.E or B.Tech in any of the below mentioned stream from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.
@ Mechanical Engineering or
@ Electronics and Communication Engineering or
@ Electrical Engineering..etc.,

>> Also besides meeting this criteria, candidates must have minimum 5 years experience in the concerned discipline in Executive Cadre in Commercial or Industrial Government Undertaking.

>> Age criteria required is as per the rules for this recruitment. You must be an Indian Citizen to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?