27th October 2018, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply in Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice recruitment. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible?

2nd November 2018, 04:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice recruitment are as follows.

Candidates must have completed BE/B.Tech in respective stream (on regular basis) in the year 2016 and thereafter from any recognized university.

Candidates must be below 28 years of age as on 30 September 2018.

Eligible candidates can apply on or before 26 November 2018.

You can find detailed information on the below mentioned official notification link.
https://www.deendayalport.gov.in/Doc...18050608AM.PDF
2nd November 2018, 04:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply in Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice recruitment. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible?

Candidates who have passed a Degree in engineering or technology in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering or Information Technology (on a regular basis) are eligible to apply for the Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice recruitment. Candidates should have passed the final examination of Degree in Engineering in respective trade (on a regular basis) in the year 2016 or thereafter are eligible to apply for the Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice recruitment. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
2nd November 2018, 07:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice recruitment is mentioned below :-

--> You should have passed Degree in Engineering from a recognised university.

--> You should be below 28 years of age as on 30.09.2018.
3rd November 2018, 07:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice Recruitment:

The detailed eligibility criteria required to apply for this Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Deendayal Port Trust

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Apprentice

>> B.Tech or B.E in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible,
@ Mechanical Engineering
@ Electrical Engineering
@ Information Technology or
@ Civil Engineering

>> Maximum age must not exceed 28 years in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
4th November 2018, 10:30 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice Recruitment:

The Eligibility criteria for this is Candidates should have completed ITI / Diploma / B.E / B.Tech in Engineering from Recognized University. Candidate maximum age should be 28 years as on 30th Sep. 2018.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.deendayalport.gov.in.
5th November 2018, 05:56 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice Recruitment:

Eligibility criteria:

1. Candidates should have completed ITI / Diploma / B.E / B.Tech in Engineering from Recognized University.

2. Candidate maximum age should be 28 years.

3. Relaxation are available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit www.deendayalport.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?