11th February 2020, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for High Court Delhi Junior Judicial Assistant recruitment? Last date of application?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know about the recruitment of High Court Delhi for the post of Junior Judicial Assistant. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. Please tell me about the last date for applying in this recruitment as well.

12th February 2020, 11:02 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for High Court Delhi Junior Judicial Assistant recruitment? Last date of application?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for High Court Delhi Junior Judicial Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized University and having typing speed of not less than 35 words per minute on Computer. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 27 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

Last date of the Application Process: 11th March 2020.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/.
12th February 2020, 10:27 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for High Court Delhi Junior Judicial Assistant recruitment? Last date of application?

Eligibility to apply for High Court Delhi Junior Judicial Assistant recruitment are as follows:-
Candidate must be a holder of Graduate degree from any of the recognized university in any discipline.
Candidate must have typing speed of not less than 35 words per minute on Computer.
Candidate age should be under 18 years to 27 years.
Age calculated as on 01/01/2020.

Last date of application- 11/03/2020
12th February 2020, 11:54 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for High Court Delhi Junior Judicial Assistant recruitment are as mentioned below:-

Educational qualification -
Candidate must have completed their Graduation from a recognized University.
Candidate must have typing speed of not less than 35 words per minute on Computer.

Age limit -
Minimum age limit - 18 years
Maximum age limit - 27 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?