9th October 2019, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Hello Sir, I just came to know about the Trade Apprentice recruitment of Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. I want to apply for this recruitment. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. Please let me know asap.

14th October 2019, 02:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment?

In order to apply for Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment, candidates should have completed their 10th standard with ITI qualification in relevant trade from a recognized institute. The age of the candidate should be in between 18 to 30 years. Age relaxation of 3 years, 5 years and 10 years will be applicable on OBC candidates, SC/ST candidates and physically handicapped candidates.
14th October 2019, 04:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I just came to know about the Trade Apprentice recruitment of Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. I want to apply for this recruitment. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. Please let me know asap.

Those candidates who have passed the ITI in Electrician / Fitter / Welder trade are eligible to apply for the Trade Apprentice recruitment in the Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. Candidates should be in the age group of 18 years and 30 years with the above mentioned qualification are eligible to apply for the Trade Apprentice recruitment in the Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. Candidates from the state of Himachal Pradesh are only eligible to apply for the Trade Apprentice recruitment in the Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
14th October 2019, 09:36 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Trade Apprentic recruitment is Candidate must have ITI pass candidates from the Electrician/Fitter/Welder Trades. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for researved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.hppcl.in.
14th October 2019, 09:56 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Eligibility to apply for Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment are:-

Candidate should have passed ITI from the designated trades from any recognised Institute.

Age limit - 18 years to 30 years
14th October 2019, 09:58 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

--> The basic qualifications required to apply for the HPPCL (Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited) Engagement of Trade Apprentices are as below :-

* You must be a domicile of Himachal Pradesh.

* You must have completed your Class 10th followed by ITI coure in concerned discipline (i.e; Welder/Fitter/Electrician) from recognised institute.

* Your age must lie within 18 years to 30 years. Further, there is provision of age relaxation for candidates belonging to reserved category as per the government norms.

For detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://www.hppcl.in/WriteReadData/Ne...preentices.pdf.
14th October 2019, 11:44 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Job Seekers should possess ITI degree.

~~ Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
15th October 2019, 01:05 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Following are the most important eligibility criteria to be eligible for Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment;

- You should belong from the state of Himachal Pradesh

- You must have completed ITI in Electrician/Fitter/Welder trade from a recognized board.

- Your age should be not less than 18 years and not more than 30 years.

Official website -> Click Here
15th October 2019, 01:55 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment

** EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

Candidate who have completed ITI from the designated Trades.

** AGE CRITERIA:

Lower Age Limit: 18 years.

Upper Age Limit: 30 years.

The age relaxation of upper age limit for reserved category candidates as per rules.
15th October 2019, 04:16 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility to apply for Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment is given below.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

** The candidate should have passed 10th with ITI from a recognized institute.

** The age of the candidate should be n between 18 to 30 years.

** Age relaxation is given to reserved category candidate i.e 5 years to SC/ST and 3 years to OBC candidate.
15th October 2019, 04:35 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Trade Apprentice Trainee recruitment are as below :-

* You must be the citizen of Himachal Pradesh.

* Your age must lie within 18 years to 30 years as on 15.10.2019. Age relaxation is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your Class 10th and ITI course in relevant discipline from recognised institutes.

For detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://www.hppcl.in/WriteReadData/Ne...preentices.pdf to download the official notification released for the same recruitment.
15th October 2019, 07:06 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment is:

>>Candidate must have done ITI in trades like welding, fitting or as an electrician from a recognized institution.

>>The age limit for this apprentice recruitment is 18-30 years.

There is no application fee. Last date is 15th October 2019.
15th October 2019, 07:25 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment -

* Eligibility criteria

Candidates should posses ITI degree from the designed trades.
Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years.
There is upper age limit relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC category.
15th October 2019, 08:49 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment:-

Qualification - ITI pass candidates from the designated Trades.

Duration - Training Duration

Reservation - Reservation of seats for Sc/St, OBC, EWS and persons with disabilities will be as per provision of apprentice Act, 1961 and amendments thereafter.

Age limit - 18 to 30 years
16th October 2019, 08:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed ITI in relevant trade from a recognised institute.

—> You should be in the age range of 18 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?