3rd September 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited HR Officer recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my MBA in HR and I want to apply in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited recruitment of HR Officer. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria to apply for this recruitment. Thank you!

5th September 2019, 02:54 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited HR Officer recruitment?

To apply for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited HR Officer recruitment, candidates should have completed their 2 years full time Post graduate Degree or equivalent in HR/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Psychology or Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with specialization in HR/Personnel Management from a recognized college/university with minimum 60% marks. The age of the candidates should not exceed 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
5th September 2019, 05:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited HR Officer recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my MBA in HR and I want to apply in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited recruitment of HR Officer. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria to apply for this recruitment. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply to the Human Resource Officer in the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is given below:

Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with specialization in HR / Personnel Management or 2 year full time Post Graduate Degree or equivalent in HR / Industrial Relations / Personnel Management / Psychology from AICTE approved or UGC recognized university or institute with at least 60% marks (50% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates)

Candidates should have at least 3 years’ experience in HR roles

Upper age limit – 30 years

Details are available at the website link given https://hindustanpetroleum.com/hpcareers/current_openings
5th September 2019, 06:40 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited HR (Human Resource) Officer recruitment is Candidate must have passed two-year full time Post graduate Degree /Equivalent course in HR /Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/Psychology or Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with specialization in HR/Personnel Management from a recognized university. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/.
6th September 2019, 12:09 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to apply to the Human Resource Officer in the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited:

1) Applicants must have completed their MBA in HR/Personnel Management or Master degree in HR/Industrial Relations/Personnel Management/Psychology with at least 60% marks from a recognized university and reserved category candidates required to score at 50% marks in qualifying examination.

2) Candidates must have at least three years experience in HR roles

3) Candidates age should not more than 30 years.

Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?