2nd October 2018, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for HPPSC Horticulture Development Officer recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in HPPSC Horticulture Development Officer recruitment. Can anyone of you please let me know about the eligibility so that I can apply for the same post of this recruitment. Thank you!

22nd October 2018, 02:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for HPPSC Horticulture Development Officer recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for HPPSC Horticulture Development Officer recruitment are given below.

Applicant must have passed M.Sc Horticulture/ Agriculture in pomology, fruit breeding & genetic resources, post harvest technology, floriculture & landscaping etc disciplines are eligible. Candidate with a knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh will be desirable.

Age limit (As on 01.01.2018):

General Candidates: 18 to 45 years
Relaxation ( in Upper age limit ):*
05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates

I would like to let you know that you can not apply for that post now because last date to apply has just passed. Last date to apply for same was 21 October 2018.

You can get more details on the below mentioned official notification link.
http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc/fil...icer+(HDO).pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?