17th February 2019, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Indian Institute of Millets Research Lower Division Clerk recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply in Indian Institute of Millets Research Lower Division Clerk recruitment. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible?

20th February 2019, 08:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Indian Institute of Millets Research Lower Division Clerk recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for Indian Institute of Millets Research Lower Division Clerk recruitment:

You must have passed 12th class or equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognized Board or institute.

You must possess a typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on computer.

You should be in the age between 18 -27 years. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable for SC, ST and OBC candidates.

For details, you can refer the below mentioned official notification link.
http://www.millets.res.in/ad/ad2019.pdf
20th February 2019, 10:17 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Indian Institute of Millets Research Lower Division Clerk recruitment?

In order to apply for Indian Institute of Millets Research Lower Division Clerk post you should have completed your 12th standard from a recognized board and your typing speed should be 34-38 words per minute. The age limit of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years. Age relaxation will also be applicable as per government norms.

Interested candidates can visit the website an apply: http://millets.res.in/
21st February 2019, 01:09 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply in Indian Institute of Millets Research Lower Division Clerk recruitment. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible?
Eligibility to apply to the Lower Division Clerk recruitment in the Indian Institute of Millets Research are given below:
  • Candidates who have passed 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university
  • Candidates with a typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer (35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH on an average of 5 keys depressions for each word)
  • Candidates should be in the age group of 18 – 27 years
21st February 2019, 08:19 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Indian Institute of Millets Research Lower Division Clerk recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board.

—> You should have typing speed of 35 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi.

—> You should be in the age range of 18 to 27 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
21st February 2019, 10:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Indian Institute of Millets Research Lower Division Clerk recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Indian Institute of Millets Research Lower Division Clerk recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Indian Institute of Millets Research

Name of the Job Position - Lower Division Clerk

>> You should have passed 12th Class pass or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board.

>> You should have minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.

>> The minimum age required is 20 years and maximum age should not exceed 27 years.

Click here for More Details
22nd February 2019, 12:54 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Indian Institute of Millets Research Lower Division Clerk recruitment:

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

Candidate must have passed 10+2 Standard in any subject from Central/State Board and typing speed 35 words/min (English)/30 words/min in Hindi Language.

Candidate age must be 18 to 27 years. Relaxation are applicable for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit www.millets.res.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?