19th February 2020, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Indian Maritime University Finance Assistant recruitment 2020?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Indian Maritime University Finance Assistant recruitment of 2020. Can any of you please let me know about the eligibility so that I can apply for the same post of this recruitment. Thank you!

21st February 2020, 01:24 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Indian Maritime University Finance Assistant recruitment 2020?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Indian Maritime University Finance Assistant recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks or Its equivalent grade In Commerce or Mathematics or Statistics from a recognised university. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 35 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.imu.edu.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?