3rd July 2015, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Should i aim for AIEEE or IIT JEE with 89% marks in 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks should I score to get qualified in IIT-JEE and AIEEE? I'm SC candidate and Handicapped too
  2. What should I prefer either write IIT JEE/AIEEE with my 12th or drop for 1 am an average student, having 66% marks in 12th. Currently I am studying in 12th
  3. Can I get admission for civil engineering after scoring 48%
  4. Entrance exams and their eligibility criteria for admission in B.Arch.?
  5. Can I be eligible for AIEEE and UPSEEE according to the new pattern of IIT JEE?
  6. How many times can a person give IIT JEE exam? List of top IIT JEE government colleges? Eligibility criteria for IIT JEE and AIEEE?
  7. Information about B.Tech course?
  8. How to prepare for IIT JEE and AIEEE exam? I am 12th passed student
  9. What is the new pattern of IIT and AIEEE? Am I eligible for IIT JEE or AIEEE after scoring 55%?
  10. Should I drop a year or take admission in a college if I scored less in AIEEE and IIT JEE?
  11. Coaching institutes for IIT JEE, AIEEE preparation for 12th passed students in Bangalore?
  12. Difference between IIT JEE and AIEEE exam? How to join IIT Guwahati after 12th? Can a student choose the IIT of their own choice after clearing IIT JEE?
  13. Should I join in NIT rourkela after scoring 213 marks in IIT JEE, 407 rank in AIEEE and 52 in OJEE?
  14. Marks deduction from overall score on reappearing in aieee & iit-jee for 2nd time next year
  15. Should I take up IIT JEE or coaching or normal CBSE coaching? Is self study enough for AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which entrance exam should I appear? What is te syllabus for B.Arch? Is there any coaching centre for NATA, AIEEE, IIT JEE in UAE
  17. Can I take admission in engineering college in India? I have scored 44.6% in PCM
  18. Should I reappear in 12th and JEE Main & Advance if didn't qualify in 12th PCM if interested to become IAS Officer?
3rd July 2015, 10:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should i aim for AIEEE or IIT JEE with 89% marks in 12th?

Yes, definitely you can aim for JEE Main and Advance examination if you have secured 89% marks in your 12th standard Board examinations. AIEEE has been replaced by JEE Main examination which is an entrance examination to get admission in NITs and it is also considered as an qualifying examination to be eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination. Since, you have scored good percentage in your 12th standard Board examinations, definitely you can crack JEE Main and Advance examinations.
3rd July 2015, 10:37 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

89% marks in 12th standard is a good score. You are a intelligent student and you should go for IIT JEE. IIT stands for Indian Institution of Technology and it is the one of the prestigious institution in India. It is very tough to crack entrance of IIT JEE. So you have to prepare yourself for examination.

You may join coaching class for special training of entrance exam. They will teach you some tricks to solve numerical's of entrance exam. If you work hard then surely you will get admission.
4th July 2015, 01:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Your 12th standard marks is good so you can try for AIEEE or IIT JEE exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for IIT-JEE exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

Those candidate have passed 10+2 examinations or its equivalent degree with above 45% from a recognized board with physics ,chemistry and mathematics are eligible for AIEEE exam.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
5th July 2015, 03:22 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

First of all let me tell you that there is nothing such as AIEEE anymore. it has been replaced by JEE(Main) and as per your query, I would only like to say that you can opt for either of the examination you wish to and in which you are more comfortable and confident in.

Therefore make up your mind as to which exam you want to opt for and I am sure you will do well in wither of the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?