17th February 2019, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for JSSHS Nursing Officer recruitment for BSc(Nursing) graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that JSSHS has announced the recruitment for Nursing Officer. I have done BSc in Nursing. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

20th February 2019, 05:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for JSSHS Nursing Officer recruitment for BSc(Nursing) graduate?

Eligibility to apply for JSSHS Nursing Officer recruitment are as follows.

1). You must have passed matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized institute/Board.
2). You must have 'A' Grade Certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution.
3). You must have a certificate in Midwifery.
4). You should be a able to speak ir understanding of Hindi language.
5). You should be registered with Delhi Nursing Council.
6). You should not exceed 32 years of age as on 30/11/2018.

Official Website is given below.
www.jsshs.org

Last edited by ppsahu; 22nd February 2019 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Remove *
21st February 2019, 07:52 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for JSSHS Nursing Officer recruitment for BSc(Nursing) graduate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for JSSHS Nursing Officer recruitment being a B.Sc. (Nursing) graduate. Candidates who have passed Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised board and those A-grade certificate in Nursing and Certificate in Midwifery from a recognised institute are eligible to apply. The last date to apply for JSSHS Nursing Officer recruitment is 12th March 2019.
21st February 2019, 03:49 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Janakpuri Super Specialty Hospital Society (JSSHS) Nursing Officer recruitment:

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board. and A‟ Grade Certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution Certificate in Midwifery.

Should be a able to speak/understand Hindi.

Should be registered with Delhi Nursing Council.

Candidate maximum age limit is 30 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to applyfor JSSHS Nursing Officer recruitment for BSc(Nursing) graduate.

For more information, you can visit http://jsshs.org.
21st February 2019, 04:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for JSSHS Nursing Officer recruitment, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in science stream or post graduation degree in science from a recognized college/university. The maximum age to apply for the position is 27 years. Age relaxation of 3 years and 5 years will be applicable on candidates who belong to OBC and SC/ST candidates.
21st February 2019, 09:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for JSSHS Nursing Officer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this JSSHS Nursing Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Janakpuri Super Specialty Hospital Society

Name of the Job Position - Nursing Officer

>> You should have completed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized university or board. And 'A' Grade certificate in Nursing from a recognized institution. Certificate in Midwifery.

>> You should be able to speak or understand Hindi and should be registered with Delhi Nursing Council.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 32 years (Maximum age 40 years for Departmental Employees as per Delhi Government order)

Click here for Official Website

Click here for Application Form
21st February 2019, 11:27 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that JSSHS has announced the recruitment for Nursing Officer. I have done BSc in Nursing. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!
Eligibility criteria for applying to the JSSHS Nursing Officer recruitment are given below:
  • Candidates who have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board and ‘A’ Grade Certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution
  • Candidates should hold a Certificate in Midwifery
  • Candidates should be able to speak / understand Hindi
  • Candidates should be registered with Delhi Nursing Council
  • Candidates age should not exceed 32 years

Therefore, if you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to apply for the JSSHS Nursing Officer recruitment.

Official website - http://www.jsshs.org/career.html
22nd February 2019, 03:37 PM
sajid98

Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society (JSSHS) has released a recruitment notification.
Total number of vacancies are 237 which includes various posts
Qualifications are :
For nursing officer 10th pass 12th pass
For assistance dietitian: Bsc ,Pg, Diploma..
For physiotherapist. : Diploma,Bpt
Maximum age for different positions different like 27,30,32
For Details visit www.jsshs.org
Advt. No. F.9(70)/JSSH/Estt./2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?