30th September 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Karnataka State Police Armed Police Constable recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my 12th and I want to apply in Karnataka State Police recruitment of Armed Police Constable. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria to apply for this recruitment. Thank you!

3rd October 2019, 04:23 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Karnataka State Police Armed Police Constable recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Karnataka State Police Armed Police Constable recruitment is Candidate must have passed PUC, 12th class ( 12th Std-CBSE, 12th Std-ICSE, 12th Std-SSE) for any recognized board. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 25 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.ksp.gov.in/.
3rd October 2019, 08:56 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Karnataka State Police Armed Police Constable recruitment?

Karnataka State Police Armed Police Constable recruitment:

** EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

Candidates who have completed SSLC- CBSE, SSLC-ICSE, SSLC-SSC, SSLC- STATE BOARD, SSLC- EQUIVALENT,SSLC-KOS,SSLC-NIOS (National Institute of Open School) to get eligible for KSP Jobs.

** AGE CRITERIA:

Lower Age Limit: 18 years.

Upper Age Limit: 25 years.

The age relaxation of upper age limit for reserved candidates will be as per the rules.
5th October 2019, 09:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Karnataka State Police Armed Police Constable recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Karnataka State Police Armed Police Constable recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Karnataka State Police

Name of the Job Position - Armed Police Constable

>> You must have completed SSLC-CBSE or SSLC-SSC or SSLC-KOS or SSLC-NIOS..etc., from a recognized board to be eligible.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 25 years for General Category candidates and 27 years for SC / ST/ CAT-01 or 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B and 30 years for Tribal candidates.

Click here for official notification

Click here for instructions

Click here for Login Link

Click here for apply online link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?