30th September 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Karnataka State Police Armed Police Constable recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Armed Police Constable recruitment of Karnataka State Police. So, please let me know how can I apply for this recruitment for this particular post? Please let me know immediately.

3rd October 2019, 04:58 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Karnataka State Police Armed Police Constable recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Karnataka State Police Armed Police Constable recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official Website which is given below.

Cost of Karnataka State Police Armed Police Constable recruitment application form is For GM & OBC (2A, 2B, 3A,3B) candidates is Rs. 250/- and For SC/ST/Cat-1 candidates is Rs. 100/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.ksp.gov.in/.
3rd October 2019, 06:19 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Default Re: How can I apply for Karnataka State Police Armed Police Constable recruitment?

Karnataka State Police Armed Police Constable recruitment:

** PROCEDURE TO APPLY:

Eligible candidates can fill & submit the application form on or before the due date i.e, 17th October 2019. The step by step process of filling the application form is provided below:

1. Visit the official portal i.e, http://rec19.ksp-online.in/.

2. On the homepage, find the “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ARMED POLICE CONSTABLE (MEN) (CAR/DAR)-2019”.

3. Go to the link “Click here to Register”.

4. A new window will open. Then, find the “Notification” link.

5. Read the full details provided in the official notification.

6. Ensure the eligibility criteria.

7. If eligible, then click on “New Application Form” link.

8. Enter all the details carefully without any mistakes.

9. Pay the application fee & upload the scanned copies of the required documents.

10. Verify all the details once before the final submission.

11. Then, click on the “Submit” button.

12. Finally, take the printout of the application form & keep the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?