27th December 2019, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited Junior Assistant recruitment?

Hi Sir, I want to apply for the recruitment of Junior Assistant of Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. Please tell me asap.

28th December 2019, 12:59 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited Junior Assistant recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited Junior Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have passed Full time B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.C.A. and B.B.A. in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC with minimum 55% in final year. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.
28th December 2019, 07:01 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited Junior Assistant recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited Junior Assistant recruitment are as follows:-

Candidate must have passed full time B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA and BCA in regular mode from a recognized university duly approved by UGC with minimum 55% in final year.

Candidate age should be 30 years for Unreserved category and 35 years for Reserved category (Inclusive EWS).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?