26th December 2019, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Gauhati High Court Law Clerk recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam I want to apply for Gauhati High Court Law Clerk recruitment. Can you please help me to know about the age limit to apply in the same recruitment? Kindly let me know about the age limit as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

27th December 2019, 12:04 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Gauhati High Court Law Clerk recruitment?

The age limit to apply for Guwahati High Court Law Clerk recruitment is 18 years to 38 years as on 24.12.2019 for general category candidates. Further , there is provision of age relaxation for candidates belonging to reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

For more updates and details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://ghconline.gov.in/NoticeRecruitment.html.
27th December 2019, 12:23 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Age limit required to apply for Gauhati High Court Law Clerk recruitment is 18 to 38 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://ghconline.nic.in/.
28th December 2019, 07:15 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Gauhati High Court Law Clerk recruitment:

## Age Limit:

Minimum Age: 18 years.

Maximum Age: 38 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?