24th August 2019, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Maharashtra PSC Live Stock Development Officer recruitment for a 34 years old candidate?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am 34 years old and I want to apply in Maharashtra PSC Live Stock Development Officer recruitment. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply? What is the eligibility? Kindly provide me the details as soon as possible.

28th August 2019, 03:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Maharashtra PSC Live Stock Development Officer recruitment for a 34 years old candidate?

To apply for the recruitment, candidates should have completed their bachelor's degree degree in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry from a recognized college/University. The age of the candidate should be in between 38-43 years. As you are a 34 years old candidate, so you are not eligible for the recruitment.
28th August 2019, 05:37 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Maharashtra PSC Live Stock Development Officer recruitment for a 34 years old candidate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Maharashtra PSC (Public Service Commission) Live Stock Development Officer recruitment is Candidate must have Bachelor's degree in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry from a recognized University. Candidate age must lie between 38 to 43 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.mpsc.gov.in.
28th August 2019, 08:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for Maharashtra PSC Live Stock Development Officer recruitment being a 34 years old candidate. The age criteria required to apply for Maharashtra PSC Live Stock Development Officer recruitment is 38 to 43 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules to apply. So, being a 34 years old candidate, you are not eligible to apply for Maharashtra PSC Live Stock Development Officer recruitment.
28th August 2019, 08:29 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Requirements to apply for Maharashtra PSC Live Stock Development Officer recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess degree in Veterinary Science or Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from any recognized institute.

~~ Age Limit: Candidate maximum age is 38 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
29th August 2019, 12:39 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Maharashtra PSC Live Stock Development Officer recruitment -

* Eligibility criteria

Candidates should have graduate degree in Veterinary Science Or Animal Husbandry from recognized university.

Age limit for unreserved categories is 38 years and for reserved categories is 43 years.

Official website is www.mpsc.gov.in

Selection process is through Written Test and Interview.
29th August 2019, 01:15 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Maharashtra PSC Live Stock Development Officer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Maharashtra PSC Live Stock Development Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Maharashtra Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Live Stock Development Officer

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for this Maharashtra PSC Live Stock Development Officer recruitment.

>> The minimum age required is 38 years and maximum age should not exceed 43 years. Age criteria is considered as on 1st December, 2019.

>> As your age is just 34 years, I can say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
11th June 2020, 04:50 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir / Madam...I am 34 years old female homoeopathic doctor can i apply for psc in maharashtra.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?