10th December 2018, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Mazagon Dock Limited Technical Staff recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Mazagon Dock Limited Technical Staff recruitment. Can anyone of you please let me know about the eligibility so that I can apply for the same post of this recruitment. Thank you!

15th December 2018, 08:36 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mazagon Dock Limited Technical Staff recruitment?

The eligibility criteria for Technical Staff in Mazagon Dock Limited is Candidate should have completed 10th / SSC with Diploma in relevant Discipline from Recognized Board/University. Candidate age must be 18 to 38 years (Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories).

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.mazdock.com.
15th December 2018, 09:26 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mazagon Dock Limited Technical Staff recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria to apply for Technical Staff in Mazagon Dock Limited:

1. Candidate should have completed 10th / SSC with Diploma in relevant Discipline from Recognized Board/University.

2. Candidate age must be 18 to 38 years.

3. Relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit on www.mazdock.com.
15th December 2018, 06:56 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Mazagon Dock Limited Technical Staff recruitment:

There are several posts available under this recruitment and the basic educational qualification generally varies from post to post. Hence, I suggest you to go through 3rd and 4th pages of the official notification for concerned qualification.

The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 38 years in order to be eligible.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?