10th December 2018, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Mazagon Dock Limited Technical Staff recruitment?

Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Technical Staff through Mazagon Dock Limited recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

14th December 2018, 11:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Mazagon Dock Limited Technical Staff recruitment?

Candidates are selected for Technical Staff recruitment in Mazagon Dock Limited on the basis of written test, trade test and work experience in shipbuilding industry. Final selection will be done on the basis of below marking pattern.

1. Written test: 30%

2. Work experience in shipbuilding industry: 20%

3. Trade test: 50%

For detailed information you should visit the below mentioned official notification link.
http://mazagondock.in/writereaddata/...01852942PM.pdf
15th December 2018, 09:41 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Mazagon Dock Limited Technical Staff recruitment?

Selection Procedure in Technical Staff in Mazagon Dock Limited:

The selection will be based on Written Test or Personal Interview.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.mazdock.com.
15th December 2018, 10:27 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Selection Procedure in Technical Staff in Mazagon Dock Limited will be based on Written Test or Interview.

For more information, you can visit on www.mazdock.com.
15th December 2018, 08:08 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of technical staff in Mazagon Dock Limited recruitment:

The detailed information about selection process of Technical staff in Mazagon Dock Limited is given below,

>> Applied candidates shall be called for "Written Examination " based on the information provided by them online.

>> Written Examination is conducted for all trades and based on the performance of written test and experience the candidates will be called for trade test.

>> Final merit list shall be prepared based on the combination of the marks of the Written Test, Experience and Trade test.

>> Marking pattern is as follows,
@ Written Test - 30% weightage
@ Experience in Shipbuilding industry - 20%
@ Trade Test - 50%

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?