29th February 2020, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for MSC Bank Maharashtra Junior Officer recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my BTech course and I want to apply in MSC Bank Maharashtra recruitment of Junior Officer. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria to apply for this recruitment. Thank you!

4th March 2020, 10:31 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for MSC Bank Maharashtra Junior Officer recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for MSC Bank Maharashtra Junior Officer recruitment are as follows:-
Candidate must be a holder of graduate degree in any discipline.
Or,
Candidate must be a holder of B.E./ B.Tech in CS/ IT or equivalent/ MCA from a recognized university.
Candidate age should be at least 30 years and not more than 35 years.
5th March 2020, 05:58 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for MSC Bank Maharashtra Junior Officer recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for MSC Bank Maharashtra Junior Officer recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline OR B.E./B.Tech in CS/IT or equivalent/ MCA from a recognised university. Candidate age must lie between 30 to 35 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.mscbank.com/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?