20th May 2014, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage of marks I need to score in CAT to admission in IIM-A, IIM-B or IIM-C? Which has best private job placement among these 3 IIMs?

Hi..,

I had 90 percentage in both 10 and 12th and completed my UG (B.Com) with 85 percentage. and currently doing my ACS inter and had work experience of 12 months. How much percentage of marks I've to score in my CAT exam to get placed in IIM-A IIM-B and IIM-C. Please help me......

26th May 2014, 10:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage of marks I need to score in CAT to admission in IIM-A, IIM-B or IIM-C? Which has best private job placement among these 3 IIMs?

First of all,I would like to congratulate you for scoring such good marks throughout your career. Having such bright academic background is quite beneficial especially during the selection of students and admission in the IIMs. Even your work experience will be handy since the IIMs also give preference to the career record of the students during admission.

The trio, IIM-A,IIM-B,IIM-C are the top institutes of the country and each one have excellent placement record. You need to score atleast 98 percentile to be eligible, however this does not confirm your seat in the above three institutes. To have your seat confirmed, you must score atleast 99 percentile as you have good career record. IIM-A is the topmost institute in the field of management.
28th December 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage of marks I need to score in CAT to admission in IIM-A, IIM-B or IIM-C? Which has best private job placement among these 3 IIMs?

I got 78 cat score. Also I have 95 per cent in 10th, 97 per cent in 12th and 83 per cent in engineering and work experience of one year. Which IIM I will be called

Babu
13th June 2017, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

I got 60% in b.sc it,what can I do,I really don't no,there is any chance for me to get admission in IIM Indore...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?