24th November 2020, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for MSTC Limited Deputy Manager recruitment 2020

Hello Sir, I came to know that MSTC Limited has released a recruitment of Deputy Managers. I want to apply for this post under MSTC Limited recruitment. Can I know the eligibility to apply? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

25th November 2020, 08:49 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for MSTC Limited Deputy Manager recruitment 2020

Eligibility to apply for MSTC Limited Deputy Manager recruitment 2020:-

Educational qualification:-

The candidate must have done a master's degree in law from a recognised University / Institution.

Age limit:-

The minimum age limit is 32 years and maximum age limit is 45 years.

For more information you can visit the official website -
https://www.mstcindia.co.in/
25th November 2020, 12:38 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for MSTC Limited Deputy Manager recruitment 2020

Eligibility to apply for MSTC Limited Deputy Manager recruitment 2020----

The candidate must have done a masters degree in law from a recognised university or Institute.

Age should be between 32 to 45 years.
Age relaxation in upper age limit is provided to OBC candidates of 3 years and 5 years to SC/ST candidates.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE---
http://mstcindia.co.in
25th November 2020, 02:20 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for MSTC (Metal Scrap Trade Corporation) Limited Deputy Manager recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have passed Master's degree in Law from a recognized university. Candidate age must lie between 32 to 45 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.mstcindia.co.in/.
25th November 2020, 07:22 PM
ruckshana

Eligibility requirements-
* PG degree/ diploma in management/ international trade/ materials management or any other related specialization.
* 5 years experience in the field of law.
* Age should be below 32 years.
25th November 2020, 08:51 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for MSTC Limited Deputy Manager recruitment 2020:-

> Educational qualification: As per MSTC limited official notification candidate should have completed with others degree, master's degree from any of the recognised board or university.

> Age limit:-
Basis of a deputy general manager job notification 2020 candidate age should not be more than 44 years.
26th November 2020, 12:02 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to apply for MSTC Limited Deputy Manager recruitment 2020, the candidate should hold a degree in Law from a recognised University.

°°° The upper age limit to apply for Deputy manager is 32 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit is provided to reserved category students:
SC/ST - 5 years
OBC - 3 years
PwD - 10 years

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
http://mstcindia.co.in
26th November 2020, 03:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for MSTC Limited Deputy Manager recruitment 2020 is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in Law from a recognized university. The candidate maximum age should not be more than 32 years.

The last date to apply for this post is on 14th December 2020 and there is only 1 vacancy is available under this post and the application fee cost for General/OBC candidate is Rs.500 and for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman there is no fee. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.mstcindia.co.in
26th November 2020, 04:01 PM
Mantun Bhai

Eligibility to apply for MSTC Limited Deputy Manager recruitment is:

** Educational Qualification: Applicant should have passed Masters Degree in Law from a recognized Institution.

** Age Limit: Candidate minimum age is 32 years and maximum age is 45 years.

For more information, you can visit their Official website.
26th November 2020, 04:09 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for MSTC (Metal Scrap Trade Corporation) Limited Deputy Manager recruitment 2020 is:

~~ Educational Qualification:

Candidates must have completed Master's degree in law from any recognised university.

~~ Age Limit:

Minimum Age: 32 years.

Maximum Age: 45 years.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?