15th September 2019, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Station Controller recruitment?

Hello Sir, I came to know that Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority is released a recruitment of Station Controller. I want to apply for this post under MMRDA recruitment. Can I know the eligibility to apply? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

18th September 2019, 01:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Station Controller recruitment?

In order to apply for Mumbai metropolitan region development authority station controller recruitment, candidates should have completed their bachelor's degree or Diploma in Engineering in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication from a recognized college/university. The age of the candidate should not exceed 38 years. age relaxation will be applicable on reserved category candidates as per government norms.
18th September 2019, 01:46 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Station Controller recruitment?

The minimum qualification required to apply for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Station Controller recruitment, is bachelor's degree or diploma in
Engineering in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication from a government recognized college/university. The age of the candidate should not exceed 38 years. Age relaxation of 3 years and 5 years will be applicable on OBC candidates and SC/ST candidates respectively.
18th September 2019, 07:30 PM
ranu shahi

Eligibility to apply for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Station Controller recruitment are mentioned below:-
Aspirants must have a degree or Diploma in Engineering in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication from a government recognized university or institute.
18th September 2019, 08:27 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Station Controller recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Job Seekers should hold Degree/ Diploma/ Engineering/ ITI/ MBA from recognized institute.

~~ Age Limit: Candidate minimum age is 38 years and maximum age is 46 years.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?