1st March 2020, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for NABCONS Junior Consultant recruitment 2020?

Hello friends, please provide me the eligibility criteria to apply for NABCONS recruitment for the post of Junior Consultant in this year which is 2020. I want to apply for this recruitment. I would be grateful if you could let me know about the eligibility criteria.

5th March 2020, 12:22 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NABCONS Junior Consultant recruitment 2020?

Eligibility to apply for NABCONS Junior Consultant recruitment 2020 are as follows:-
Aspirants should have completed Graduation degree/ Post Graduation degree in any of the stream with requisite Awareness/ Knowledge in Information Technology and Accounting.

Aspirants age criteria should be-
Minimum- 24 years
Maximum- 35 years
5th March 2020, 01:50 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NABCONS Junior Consultant recruitment 2020?

Eligibility to apply for NABCONS junior Consultant recruitment 2020 are as mentioned below:-

Educational qualification -
Candidate must have completed their graduation or Post Graduation in any stream with requisite awareness/ knowledge in Information Technology and Accounting from a recognised university.

Age limit - 24 years to 35 years
5th March 2020, 09:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for NABCONS Junior Consultant recruitment 2020 is a candidate must have done graduation or post graduation in any stream with knowledge in Information Technology and Accounting from a recognized university. The candidate must have the proficiency in reading, writing and speaking English and local language. The minimum age of the candidate should be 24 years and the maximum age should be 35 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.nabcons.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?