1st March 2020, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply for HARTRON Limited Networking Assistant recruitment?

Can any of you please tell me about the education qualification which requires you to apply for Networking Assistant recruitment of HARTRON Limited. I want to apply for this recruitment, kindly let me know the eligibility criteria along with the educational qualification.

5th March 2020, 01:20 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply for HARTRON Limited Networking Assistant recruitment?

Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply for HARTRON Limited Networking Assistant recruitment are as mentioned below:-

Candidate must have completed 3 years Diploma in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ BCA/ B.Sc (Computer Science/IT)/ 'A'/ 'B' level courses from DOE/NIELIT with at least 55% marks.

Note - Candidate also have at least 1 year working experience in troubleshooting, operation and maintenance of Electronics equipment, handling of LAN/WAN/Internet including Hardware and system software.
6th March 2020, 11:05 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply for HARTRON Limited Networking Assistant recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for HARTRON Limited Networking Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have passed Diploma in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics/Electronics & Communication/BCA/ B.Sc. (Computer Science/IT),/‘A’/’B’ level course from DOE/NIELIT with 55% marks from a recognised institution.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.hartron.org.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?