30th March 2020, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for National Aluminium Company Limited Graduate Engineer recruitment?

Sir, I have heard that National Aluminium Company Limited has published the notification of Graduate Engineer recruitment. I want to apply for this recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment?

2nd April 2020, 12:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for National Aluminium Company Limited Graduate Engineer recruitment?

The eligibility to apply for National Aluminium Company Limited Graduate Engineer recruitment is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology with a minimum score of 65% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The candidate maximum age limit should be 30 years as on 20th March 2020.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.nalcoindia.com
2nd April 2020, 01:11 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for National Aluminium Company Limited Graduate Engineer recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for National Aluminium Company Limited Graduate Engineer recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with not less than 65 % marks from a recognised university. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.nalcoindia.com/.
3rd April 2020, 09:06 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for National Aluminium Company Limited Graduate Engineer recruitment:-

Qualification - full time regular bachelor's degree in Engineering or technology with not less than 65% marks in aggregate for unreserved and other backward classes and 55% off marks for SC / St / PWD category taking average of all the semesters/ years, irrespective of the weight is given to any particular semester / year by the institute / University. Candidates in the final year of their engineering may also apply.

Age limit:
Upper age limit is 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?