30th March 2020, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for National Aluminium Company Limited Graduate Engineer recruitment?

Hi Sir/Madam, can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in Graduate Engineer recruitment of National Aluminium Company Limited? I don't know about the procedure so I need your help. Please help me!

2nd April 2020, 12:59 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for National Aluminium Company Limited Graduate Engineer recruitment?

Procedure to apply for National Aluminium Company Limited Graduate Engineer recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of National Aluminium Company Limited Graduate Engineer recruitment application form is For Gen/ OBC / EWS category candidates is Rs. 500/- and For SC/ ST/ Ex Servicemen category candidates is Rs. 100/-.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.nalcoindia.com/. Me
3rd April 2020, 08:47 PM
harshandshubham

Default Re: Procedure to apply for National Aluminium Company Limited Graduate Engineer recruitment?

Procedure to apply for National aluminum company limited graduate engineering are:
1) the Eligible candidate can apply through NALCO official website NALCONDIA.com from 20 March to 9 April 2020.
2) application fee may vary for different section.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?