25th October 2020, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Laboratory Technologist recruitment 2020

Hi friends, I am interested in applying for the Laboratory Technologist recruitment of National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases. I want to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this recruitment. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria?

30th October 2020, 08:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Laboratory Technologist recruitment 2020

Eligibility to apply for National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Laboratory Technologist recruitment 2020---

10+2 with science subjects or equivalent from a recognised board with two years diploma in medical laboratory technology from government recognised organisation.

Official website-
http://www.niced.org.in
31st October 2020, 09:22 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Laboratory Technologist recruitment 2020

Eligibility to apply for National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Laboratory Technologist recruitment 2020:-

12th with the science subjects of equivalent from a recognised board with two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from Government Recognised Organisation / Institution / Medical College.

Age limit Is 30 years.
31st October 2020, 10:59 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility:-

Educational qualification:-

12th with Sciences subjects or equivalent from a recognised board with two years diploma in medical laboratory technology from government recognised organisations/ institutions/ medical college.

Age limit is 30 years.

Official Website:-
www.niced.org.in
31st October 2020, 01:54 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Laboratory Technologist recruitment 2020 are as mentioned below:-

Educational qualification -
Candidate must have passed 12th standard with science stream along with DMLT from a recognised Institution.

Age limit -
Maximum age limit - 30 years as on 15-10-2020
31st October 2020, 03:10 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Laboratory Technologist recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have passed class 12th in any stream from a recognised board with DMLT. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.niced.org.in/.
31st October 2020, 03:33 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Eligibility to apply for National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Laboratory Technologist recruitment 2020:

°The candidate should have done 10 + 2 in Science stream with diploma in Medical Technology from a recognised Institute of University.

°Age should be less than 30 years.

°°° Selection of candidates will be done through Interview.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
http://www.niced.org.in
31st October 2020, 03:56 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Laboratory Technologist recruitment 2020 is as follows.

Applicant must be 12th pass in science subjects from a recognized board and two years Diploma in MLT.
OR
Applicant must have one year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organization .
OR
Applicant must have two years field/ laboratory experience in recognized organization.
1st November 2020, 08:01 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Laboratory Technologist recruitment 2020:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Laboratory Technologist recruitment 2020 is given below,

Name of the Organization - National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases

Name of the Job Position - Laboratory Technologist

>> You must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with Science subject or its equivalent from a recognized university with 2 years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized organization or institute or medical college.

>> You should have working experience in related discipline.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 30 years. Age criteria is considered as on 4th November, 2020.

Click here for official notification
1st November 2020, 08:57 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Laboratory Technologist recruitment 2020 is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in Science stream from a recognized board with 2 years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a government recognized organization/institute. The candidate maximum age limit should not be more than 30 years as on 4th November 2020.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.niced.org.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?