29th February 2020, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Northern Coalfields Limited Accountant recruitment?

Sir, I have heard that Northern Coalfields Limited has published the notification of Accountant recruitment. I want to apply for this recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment?

4th March 2020, 10:49 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Northern Coalfields Limited Accountant recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for Northern Coalfields Limited Accountant recruitment are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10th or its equivalent from any of the recognized board of examination.
Candidate must have completed their 12th board examination of ICWA or CA.
Candidate age should be at least 18 years and not more than 30 years.
5th March 2020, 05:10 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Northern Coalfields Limited Accountant recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Northern Coalfields Limited Accountant recruitment is Candidate must have passed Matriculate or equivalent examination passed from any recognized Board of examination and Intermediate Examination of ICWA or CA. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.nclcil.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?