17th August 2019, 01:35 AM

Eligibility to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Food Safety Officer recruitment?

I am planning to apply for Food Safety Officer recruitment of Odisha Staff Selection Commission. I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria?

19th August 2019, 02:50 PM

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Food Safety Officer recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Food Safety Officer recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed a degree in Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Biotechnology/ Oil Technology/ Agricultural Science/ Veterinary Science/ Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Masters Degree in Chemistry/ Degree in Medicine from a recognized college/ university.

—> You should be in the age range of 21 to 31 years as on 01.01.2017. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
19th August 2019, 03:18 PM
Badtameez Dil

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Food Safety Officer recruitment?

Odisha Staff Selection Commission Food Safety Officer recruitment -

* Eligibility criteria

Candidates having Degree in Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/Biotechnology/Oil Technology/Agricultural Sciences/Veterinary Science /Biochemistry/Microbiology or Master Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from AICTE approved Institute recognized Board/State and Statutory university securing 60 % marks, adequate knowledge in Computer application( windows, MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Access and usage of Internet service.

Age limit is from 21 to 32 years. There is age relaxation for reserved categories are per government norms.
19th August 2019, 05:29 PM
zahedrocks

In order to apply for the recruitment candidates should have completed your Degree in Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Biotechnology/ Oil Technology/ Agricultural Science/ Veterinary Science/ Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Masters Degree in Chemistry/ Degree in Medicine from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks. The age of the candidate should be in between 21 to 32 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
19th August 2019, 09:37 PM
cookie1902

The eligibility to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Food Safety Officer recruitment is a candidate must have done a bachelor's degree in Food Technology/Biotechnology/Oil Technology/Agricultural Science/Biochemistry/Microbiology or Master's degree in Chemistry/Medicine from a recognized university with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate.

Apart from this the candidate should have the good knowledge of Computer Application like windows, MS-Office, MS Access and usage of internet services. The candidate minimum age should be 21 years and maximum should be 32 years. There would be a relaxation in upper age limit of 5 years for SC/ST and women candidates.

I am also giving you the website link through which you can apply for this post that is www.ossc.gov.in
19th August 2019, 09:49 PM
Angry Girl

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Food Safety Officer recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agriculture Science or Veterinary Science or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or M.Sc. in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine. Candidate age must lie between 21 to 32 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.odishassc.in.
19th August 2019, 10:06 PM
Pagal ho kya

Odisha Staff Selection Commission Food Safety Officer recruitment:

** Eligibility Criteria:-

>> Educational Qualification:-

(a) Degree in Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Biotechnology/ Oil Technology/ Agricultural Science/ Veterinary Science/ Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Masters Degree in Chemistry/ Degree in Medicine from a recognized University/ any other equivalent/ recognized qualification notified by Central Government securing minimum 60% marks.

(b) Besides the candidate must have adequate knowledge in computer application.

>> Age Limit:-

Minimum Age:- 21 years.

Maximum Age:- 32 years.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.ossc.gov.in/.
20th August 2019, 09:44 AM
EducationConsultant

I am planning to apply for Food Safety Officer recruitment of Odisha Staff Selection Commission. I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria?
Here I provide you the eligibility criteria required to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Food Safety Officer recruitment. Please go through it before apply Odisha Staff Selection Commission Food Safety Officer recruitment.

Eligibility Criteria:

Education Qualification: Applicants must complete their Graduation in Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Biotechnology/ Oil Technology/ Agricultural Science/ Veterinary Science/ Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Masters Degree in Chemistry/ Degree in Medicine from a recognized University.

Age Limit: Applicants age limit should be 21 years to 32 years and upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates.
05 years for SC/ ST/ SEBC and Women candidates 10 years for PWD candidates.

Additional Qualification: Applicants must have good knowledge in computer application i.e windows, MS office (Word, Excel & powerpoint), MS Access & Usage of Internet service.

Official website -> Click Here
20th August 2019, 12:29 PM
EALP EXPERT

Eligibility to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Food Safety Officer recruitment:

Candidate shall have degree in any of the following:

Food-Technology/ Dairy-Technology/ Biotechnology/ Oil-Technology/ Agricultural Science/ Veterinary Science/ Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology
Or
Master degree in Chemistry
or
Degree in Medicine.

Candidate must have minimum 60% marks in any of above mentioned degree from any well recognized university/institute.

Candidate's age must be 21 years to 32 years as on 01.01.2017 and all reserved category candidates will get age relaxation in upper age as per the govt. rules.
20th August 2019, 01:56 PM
Bhaak Burbak

Eligibility to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Food Safety Officer recruitment is:

~~ Educational Qualification:

Candidates should have 12th Class, Graduate, Post Graduate, Any Degree, BPEd equivalent from recognized Institution.

~~ Age Limit:

Candidate minimum age is 21 years and maximum age is 32 years.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
20th August 2019, 03:35 PM
piya1617

Please find below the Eligibility to apply for Food Safety Officer through Odisha Staff Selection Commission.

Eligibility :-
-----------
Educational Qualification :-
------------------------------
i) You must have completed Graduation degree in Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Biotechnology/ Oil Technology/ Agricultural Science/ Veterinary Science/ Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology or Masters degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine or it's equivalent with minimum 60% marks from any recognized University under Central Government.

ii) You must have excellent knowledge in computer application i.e windows, MS office (Word, Excel & power point), MS Access & Usage of Internet services.

Age Limit :-
--------------
Your age should be between 21 years to 32 years as on 01 January 2017 to get eligible for this post.