17th August 2019, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Food Safety Officer in Odisha Staff Selection Commission recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure of selection for the post of Food Safety Officer in Odisha Staff Selection Commission. I have applied for the same post and I want to get this job.

19th August 2019, 04:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Food Safety Officer in Odisha Staff Selection Commission recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure of selection for the post of Food Safety Officer in Odisha Staff Selection Commission. I have applied for the same post and I want to get this job.

Selection procedure of Food Safety Officer recruitment in the Odisha Staff Selection Commission is given below:

Stage I – Main Written Examination consists of:

Paper I – General Studies, Computer Application (Theory), English and Mathematics – 100 marks

Paper II – Food Safety Act & Rule and Chemistry – 100 marks

Stage II – Computer Skill Test - 50 marks (qualifying marks – 15)

Stage III – Document Verification

There is no Viva Voce Test available for the selection of Food Safety Officer recruitment in the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC). Details are available at the website link given Click Here
19th August 2019, 05:43 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Food Safety Officer in Odisha Staff Selection Commission recruitment?

Candidates interested to apply for Food Safety Officer in Odisha Staff Selection Commission recruitment, will have to appear for an online written examination at first. Then the candidate who qualifies the examination will have to appear for a computer skill test. After that a document verification round will be done. Candidates who qualifies all the rounds will be selected for the recruitment.

Web: http://www.ossc.gov.in/
19th August 2019, 09:59 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure for the recruitment of Food Safety Officer under Odisha SSC will comprise of three stages which are mentioned below :-

Stage I) Main Examination.

Stage II) Computer Skill Test.

Stage III ) Document verification.

For detailed information regarding scheme of selection test, you can refer to the link http://ossc.gov.in/pdf/Detailed%20Ad...0.12.2017).pdf and download the official notification for the same recruitment.
19th August 2019, 09:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure for Food Safety Officer in Odisha Staff Selection Commission recruitment is on the basis of written examination and computer skill test. The minimum eligibility is a candidate must have done a bachelor's degree in Food Technology/Biotechnology/Oil Technology/Agricultural Science/Biochemistry/Microbiology or Master's degree in Chemistry/Medicine from a recognized university with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate.

The candidate can apply online through OSSC website www.ossc.gov.in from 14th August 2019 to 13th September 2019.
19th August 2019, 10:11 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Odisha Staff Selection Commission Food Safety Officer recruitment:

>> Selection Criteria:- On the basis of Written Examination & Computer Skill Test (CST).

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.ossc.gov.in/.
20th August 2019, 09:42 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Selection procedure for Food Safety Officer in Odisha Staff Selection Commission recruitment will be based on Written Examination and Computer Skill Test (CST). Eligible candidates may apply through online at OSSC's website (direct link is given below) from 14/08/2019 to 13 Sep 2019.

Official website -> Click Here
20th August 2019, 12:15 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The selection process for the post of Food Safety Officer through OSSC:

All candidates who successfully submitted their application form before due date are eligible for appearing in written test conducted by OSSC for the post of Food Safety Officer. Written exam consist of two papers:

Paper 1. Composite paper having question from general awareness, English, Mathematics and Computer.
Paper 2: This paper will have questions from Food and Safety Act rules and Chemistry.

After above papers, candidate has to go through the computer skill test followed by document verification.

Based on all above three stages, final merit list will be prepared and selection will be made accordingly.
Please note that there is no viva voce for the post of Food and Safety Officer.
20th August 2019, 04:00 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure :-
--------------------------
You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for the post of Food Safety Officer through Odisha Staff Selection Commission.

1) Written Examination
2) Computer Skill Test (CST)
3) Document Verification

1) Written Examination :-
--------------------------
At first you have to appear in the written test and You have to get secure marks to get qualified for the next round of selection process.

2) Computer Skill Test (CST) :-
---------------------------------
After being qualified at the Written Examination ,You have to appear in the Computer Skill Test (CST) and You have to qualify this test for the next round of selection process.

3) Document Verification:-
---------------------------------
After being qualified at the Computer Skill Test (CST), you will be called for verification of original document on the specified date.

For any other information you can check the following website.
http://ossc.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?