16th April 2019, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment for 26 years old candidate?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am 26 years old and I want to apply in ONGC Apprentice recruitment. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply? What is the eligibility? Kindly provide me the details as soon as possible.

18th April 2019, 01:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment for 26 years old candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment being a 26 years old candidate only if you belong to OBC/ SC/ ST category. The age criteria required to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment is 18 to 24 years. Reserved category candidates are eligible for upper age relaxation. So, if you belong to OBC/ SC/ ST category, you are eligible to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment being a 26 years old candidate.
18th April 2019, 05:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment for 26 years old candidate?

Eligibility to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment for 26 years old candidate:

Being a 26 years old candidate, you were eligible to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment, if you belong to SC/ST/OBC cstegiry. Requirement of minimum and maximum age was 18 years and 24 years respectively as on 28th March 2019. The upper age relaxation for various category was as follows:
05 years for SC / ST,
03 years for OBC,
10 years for PWD.

Last date to apply online application was 28/03/2019.

Below I have attached a PDF of notification, with which you can get details regarding recruitment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Advt.pdf(607.8 KB, 0 views)
18th April 2019, 10:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this ONGC Apprentice recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - ONGC

Name of the Job Position - Apprentice

>> The basic educational qualification generally varies from trade to trade and in general, ITI in concerned trade is required to be eligible.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 24 years. Age criteria is considered as on 28th March, 2019. You may refer 6th and 7th pages of the official notification that is given below.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for official notification
18th April 2019, 10:52 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. The age criteria for ONGC Apprentice recruitment is 18-24 years as on 28th March 2019. There is three years upper age relaxation for OBC, five years for SC/ST candidates, and 10 years for PWD candidates.

2. You can apply if you belong to reserved category.
22nd April 2019, 10:28 AM
Najia94

Post Re: Eligibility to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment for 26 years old candidate?

Eligibility for the post of apprentice at ongc Ltd is iti in relevant field..

Age limit should be within 18-24 year

But relaxation is available only for reserved category candidates. For sc/st-5 year,,/ for obc 3 year / for pwd 10 year relaxation available

So you are eligible only if you are belong to those categories
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?