27th August 2018, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee recruitment 2018?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply in OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee recruitment. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment of this year. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap? Waiting for your response!

29th August 2018, 09:18 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee recruitment 2018?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee recruitment 2018 is mentioned below :-

--> You should have passed Degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

The last date to apply for OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee recruitment 2018 is 27th September 2018.
29th August 2018, 11:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee recruitment 2018?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee Recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for this OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee recruitment is given below,

Educational Qualification Required:-

<> You should have done Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronics Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university or passing of the section A&B of IE in the concerned discipline with minimum 50% marks.

<> Candidates who are belonging to SC/ PWD/ ST category must have scored minimum 50% marks in Graduation in order to be eligible.

Age Criteria Required:-

<> Age criteria required is as on 1st August, 2018. i.e., You must not have been born earlier than 1st August, 1986 and not later than 1st August, 1997. Of course, there is an age relaxation for reserved category candidates. You may refer 3rd page for more details.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for More Details
30th August 2018, 01:54 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee recruitment are as follows:-

Candidate must be a degree holder in Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.
Candidate must have scored at least 60% marks.
SC/ST candidates should have scored at least 50% marks.
Candidates who have passed Section- A&B of IE (India) with at least 50% marks are also eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?