29th August 2018, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee recruitment? Requirements to apply?

I am a BTech graduate and I have heard about the OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment as a Electrical Management Trainee. Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies also.

2nd September 2018, 12:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee recruitment? Requirements to apply?

Number of vacancies available for OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee Recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available for OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee is given below,

Name of the Organization - Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)

Name of the Job Position - Electrical (Management Trainee)

Total Number of vacancies - 100 vacancies

Division of total vacancies are as follows,

<> For General (UR) category - 46 vacancies

<> For SEBC Category - 5 vacancies

<> For ST Category - 33 vacancies

<> For SC Category - 16 vacancies

Requirements to apply:-

@ You should have completed Degree in the concerned stream from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

@ Age required - 21 to 32 years and age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per government norms.

Click here for More Details

Click here for Official Notification
3rd September 2018, 12:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee recruitment? Requirements to apply?

The number of vacancies available in OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee recruitment 2018 are 100. Details of vacancies according to category-wise are mentioned below :-

--> SC : 16
--> ST : 33
--> SEBC : 05
--> UR : 46.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?