13th December 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for PGIMER-Chandigarh Junior Technician recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply in PGIMER-Chandigarh Junior Technician recruitment. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible?

17th December 2018, 08:09 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for PGIMER-Chandigarh Junior Technician recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for PGIMER Chandigarh Junior Technician recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> Educational qualification:- You should have passed B.Sc. in Medical Lab Technology/ Medical Technology from a recognised university.

—> Age Limit:- 18 to 30 years.
17th December 2018, 09:35 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for PGIMER-Chandigarh Junior Technician recruitment?

--> The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for PGIMER Chandigarh Junior Technician recruitment are as below :-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* Your age must lie within 18 years to 30 years as on last date of receipt of applications. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed B.Sc. Medical Lab. Technology or B.Sc. followed by Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology from a recognized university.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://pgimer.edu.in/PGIMER_PORTAL/A...y=VACANCY_PATH.
18th December 2018, 09:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for PGIMER-Chandigarh Junior Technician Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for PGIMER-Chandigarh Junior Technician recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - PGIMER

Name of the Job Position - Junior Technician

>> Junior Technician (Lab):-
@ You must have done B.Sc in Medical Lab Technology or B.Sc with Diploma in Medical Lab Technology.

>> Junior Technician (X-Ray):-
@ You must have completed B.Sc in Medical Technology (X-ray) or B.Sc in Medical Technology Radiology or B.Sc in Medical Technology Radio diagnosis or B.Sc in Medical Technology Radio-diagnosis and Imaging Technology

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 30 years for both the posts.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?