13th December 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in PGIMER-Chandigarh Junior Technician recruitment?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for PGIMER-Chandigarh Junior Technician recruitment. But I want to know about the vacancies like how many vacancies are there for the same post? Can you please let me know about the number of vacancies? Kindly provide me the details asap.

17th December 2018, 08:12 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in PGIMER-Chandigarh Junior Technician recruitment?

The number of vacancies available in PGIMER Chandigarh Junior Technician recruitment are 73. Details of vacancies according to post-wise are mentioned below:-

—> Junior Technician (Lab) :- 62
—> Junior Technician (X-Ray) :- 11

The last date to apply for PGIMER Chandigarh Junior Technician recruitment is 8th January 2019.
17th December 2018, 09:44 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in PGIMER-Chandigarh Junior Technician recruitment?

The total number of vacancies available in PGIMER Chandigarh Junior Technician recruitment is 62.

Out of these 62 vacancies, 33 posts are available under unreserved category, 6 posts are reserved for SC category, 11 posts are reserved for ST category candidates, and 12 posts are reserved for OBC category candidates.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://pgimer.edu.in/PGIMER_PORTAL/A...y=VACANCY_PATH.
18th December 2018, 09:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in PGIMER-Chandigarh Junior Technician Recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in PGIMER-Chandigarh Junior Technician recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - PGIMER

Name of the Job Position - Junior Technician

>> Junior Technician (Lab) - 62 vacancies

>> Junior Technician (X-Ray) - 11 vacancies

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?