6th March 2018, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the post of Junior Hindi Translator in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. Hindi graduate?

Hello, I want to apply for the post of Junior Hindi Translator in Staff Selection Commission. I have completed my B.A. in Hindi. So, I am eligible to apply in this recruitment of Staff Selection Commission?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of work is offered under Junior Hindi Translator post by Staff Selection Commission?
  2. Eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Subordinate recruitment for 34 years old candidate?
  3. Grade Pay in Junior Hindi Translator post of Staff Selection Commission?
  4. How can I prepare to crack Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator written test and interview?
  5. When the application form of SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment will be release? Question pattern of this written test?
  6. Detailed notification and Important dates of Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Subordinate 2018 recruitment?
  7. Can I get call for Personal Interview after qualifying in SSC Junior Hindi Translator written test? -- [New]
  8. What is the syllabus of Junior Hindi Translator entrance test of ESIC?
  9. Solved question papers of Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in SSC Junior Hindi Translator written test? Benefits to appear this written test for SC candidate?
  12. Can I get a job in India or in abroad as a Hindi Teacher or Translator?
  13. Selection process and syllabus of SSC Senior & Junior Hindi Translator recruitment exam?
  14. How can I apply for the post of Hindi News Reader? I am a graduate in Hindi Honors and doing B.Ed
  15. Hindi Translator recruitment is available in Government sector for Hindi postgraduate?
  16. Does SSC release Junior Hindi Translator recruitment? When the notification will be released?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Accounts Office recruitment for Chartered Accountant?
  18. MA in Translation Studies holder can get Junior Hindi Translator government job? Steps to be taken to achieve this goal?
28th March 2018, 05:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the post of Junior Hindi Translator in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. Hindi graduate?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for the post of Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment:

Yes, you will be eligible to apply for this Junior Hindi Translator recruitment which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission being a B.A (Hindi) graduate. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> Candidates who are done with their Master's Degree from a recognized university with Hindi/ English as an elective or compulsory subject or as the medium of the examination at Graduation level.

>> Candidates who are done with Bachelor's Degree with Hindi and English as main subjects (which basically include the term compulsory and elective) from a recognized university are also eligible.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to apply for this JHT recruitment as you are from B.A in Hindi course provided with English as compulsory subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?