2nd March 2018, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Accounts Office recruitment for Chartered Accountant?

Hello sir, I have completed my ICWA course. I am a Chartered Accountant. I want to apply for Staff Selection Commission Junior Account Office post. Kindly inform me I am eligible or not? Also please give me details of this post.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in WB Staff Selection Commission recruitment for B.A.(Political Science) graduate?
  3. Detailed notification and Important dates of Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Subordinate 2018 recruitment?
  4. Eligibility to apply for the post of Junior Hindi Translator in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. Hindi graduate?
  5. Can I give SSC exam after passing BCA from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information about NAFED Junior Accounts Assistant recruitment? -- [New]
  7. Civil question papers of last 10 years for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment exam
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to join Staff Selection Commission for B.Com graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to apply in Indian P & T Accounts and Finance Services recruitment being a Chartered Accountant and having completed B.Com in 4 years?
  10. Detailed information about Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam for B.Sc 1st year candidate?
  11. How to get a central government job after passing B.Com with 45%? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Subordinate recruitment for 34 years old candidate?
  13. Which books to refer to prepare for SSC exam?
  14. Am I eligible to apply in BEL Probationary Accounts Officer recruitment being a Chartered Accountant? Examination date and last date to apply for this recruitment?
  15. Am I eligible to apply in Indian P & T Accounts and Finance Services recruitment if completed B.Com in 4 years being a Chartered Accountant?
  16. Am I eligible to apply in Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Services recruitment if completed B.Com in 4 years being a Chartered Accountant?
  17. Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam?
  18. Detailed information about Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment? When the notification will be release?
17th March 2018, 05:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Accounts Office recruitment for Chartered Accountant?

Detailed Information and Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for SSC Junior Accounts Office Recruitment:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for Staff Selection Commission Accounts Officers Post being a Chartered Accountant. The basic educational qualification required for this post is given below.

> Candidates must have completed their Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university.

> Or Candidates who are done with their Chartered Accountant or Cost and Management Accountant or Company Secretary (or) Master's in Commerce or Master's in Business Studies or MBA or Master's in Business Economics from a recognized university.

> As you are from Chartered Accountancy field, I can say that you are certainly eligible and I suggest you to go through its official notification for more details for the post of Accounts Officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?