29th June 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment for Nursing Diploma holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Sikkim Public Service Commission has announced the recruitment for Purpose Health Worker. I have done Diploma in Nursing course. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

30th June 2019, 12:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment for Nursing Diploma holder?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Sikkim Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Purpose Health Worker

>> You must have passed 10th Class from a recognized board with Diploma in Multi-Purpose health worker (Female) / ANM Training with minimum of 18 months from a recognized university with the State Nursing Council.

>> The minimum required age is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 40 years. Age criteria is considered as on 30th April, 2019 in terms of Notification No:M(3)/(55)/GEN/DOP/Pt-III Dt: 03/07/2017.

>> You must have knowledge of any of the state languages and must be conversant with the customs and usages of the Sikkim.

Click here for official notification

Click here for apply link
30th June 2019, 01:30 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment for Nursing Diploma holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Sikkim Public Service Commission has announced the recruitment for Purpose Health Worker. I have done Diploma in Nursing course. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

Eligibility to apply for the Purpose Health Worker (Female) recruitment in Sikkim Public Service Commission is given below:

Candidates who have passed 10th standard from a recognized board with a Diploma in Multi Purpose Health Worker or ANM Training with the minimum duration of 18 months from a recognized institution (should be registered with the State Nursing Council)

Candidates upper age should not be over 40 years as on 30th April, 2019

Candidates should have known the State language

If you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to apply for the Purpose Health Worker (Female) recruitment in Sikkim Public Service Commission.
30th June 2019, 02:52 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Eligibility to apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment for Nursing Diploma holder are:-
Candidate should be 10th passed from any recognised board with Diploma in Multi-Purpose Health Worker/ ANM Training with minimum period of 18 months from any recognised institute with State Nursing Council.
Age limit -
Minimum age limit - 18 years
Maximum age limit - 40 years
30th June 2019, 04:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment, you should have completed your 10th standard and diploma in Multi-Purpose Health Worker Training from a recognized institute. The age of the candidate should be in between 18-40 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
30th June 2019, 05:17 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for Sikkim PSC Multi-Purpose Health Worker/ANM recruitment are as below :-

* Your age must lie in between 18 years to 40 years as on 30.04.2019. Provision of age relaxation is available for candidates from reserved category.

* You must have completed your Class 10th followed with Diploma in Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Female) / ANM Training with minimum period of 18 (eighteen) months from any recognized institute and registered with the State Nursing Council.

* You must have knowledge of any of the State Languages. Also, you must be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can go through the official advertisement released for the same recruitment by referring to the official website of Sikkim PSC i.e; http://www.spscskm.gov.in/.
30th June 2019, 07:35 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply:

>> Candidates must be class X passed from a recognized board with Diploma in Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Female) / ANM Training with minimum period of 18 (eighteen) months from any recognized institute and
registered with the State Nursing Council.

>> Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 40 years.

*** As you have done diploma in Nursing course, you are not eligible.
30th June 2019, 09:00 PM
Incredible Chinnu

No you are not eligible to apply for purpose health worker in sikkim public service commission.

As only diploma in Multi purpose health worker female/ ANM with minimum training period of 18 months are eligible to apply .

For more details you can go through the below eligibility criteria.

>>You should have completed 10th with diploma in multi purpose health worker female/ANM with minimum training of 18 months from the recognized university .

>>Age should be in between 18 to 40 years as on 30th april 2019.

>>Must have a knowledge in local language.
1st July 2019, 12:01 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
To be eligible for Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment, the candidate must complete 10th with Diploma in Multi Purpose Health Worker from a recognized university. Candidates age should be below more than 40 years of age as on 30th April 2019. Candidates should know read and write State language.
1st July 2019, 12:59 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Eligibility to apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment for Nursing Diploma holder:

1) The applicant must complete 10th standard along with Diploma in Multi Purpose Health Worker from a recognized Institution.

2) The applicant must have knowledge of any state language.

3) The applicant age should be 18 years to 40 years of age as on 30th April 2019.
1st July 2019, 01:21 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment is Candidate must have 10th passed from a recognized board with Diploma in Multi-Purpose Health Worker Training with minimum period of 18 months from any recognized institute. Only male candidates are eligible to apply for this recruitment. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 40 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.spscksm.gov.in..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?