29th June 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you provide me the information of selection procedure in Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment of this year. I want to join through this recruitment as a Purpose Health Worker. Kindly tell me the selection procedure.

30th June 2019, 01:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you provide me the information of selection procedure in Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment of this year. I want to join through this recruitment as a Purpose Health Worker. Kindly tell me the selection procedure.

Selection procedure of Purpose Health Worker (Female) recruitment in Sikkim Public Service Commission is given below:

Written Examination

Interview

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online (http://spscskm.gov.in/) for the Purpose Health Worker (Female) recruitment in Sikkim Public Service Commission.
30th June 2019, 02:44 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment?

The selection of Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment, will be done on the basis of a written examination. Those who qualifies the examination will be selected through documents verification followed by personal interview.
30th June 2019, 03:17 PM
sitaram0605

Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker Recruitment:

-->> SELECTION PROCEDURE:

Selection of candidate will be through Written Examination, Document Verification and Viva-Voce.
30th June 2019, 03:43 PM
phool1004

Selection process of Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment is basically divided into 2 parts ,
1)Written test
2)Interview

Here is the website for more details you can visit on it (spscskm.gov.in)
30th June 2019, 05:00 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure for the recruitment of Multi-Purpose Health Worker/ANM under Sikkim PSC is as below :-

* Stage I :- Written Examination.

* Stage II :- Scrutiny of documents followed by viva-voce/interview.

For more details regarding same recruitment, you can refer to the official website of Sikkim PSC i.e; www.spscskm.gov.in.
30th June 2019, 07:48 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure:

>> Selection will be done on the basis of Written test and Interview.

>> At first, all Candidates have to write the written test .

>> Shortlisted candidates will be eligible to attend the interview round.

>> Final list of shortlisted candidates will be prepared after Interview round.
30th June 2019, 08:13 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure for Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment will comprise of two stages which would include (i) Written Test and (ii) Viva-Voce which will be conducted after the scrutiny of documents tho who have qualified the written examination.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://www.spscskm.gov.in/.
30th June 2019, 09:05 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Selection process of Sikkim Public service Commission Purpose health worker :

Based on written examination you will be selected for the above subjected post.

The detailed syllabus required you can get from the sikkim public service commission.

For more details regarding selection procedure you just go through below official website of Sikkim Public service commission.

www.spsckm.org

Last date to fill the application form is 31st May 2019.

And there is application fee of Rs.150 and payment mode will be online mode.
1st July 2019, 12:06 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The selection of Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment will be based on written examination and Interview process. Those who are interested to apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment can apply through online -> Click Here !!
1st July 2019, 01:15 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment will be based on Written test, Document Verification and Personal Interview.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.spscksm.gov.in..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?