8th March 2020, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Steel Authority of India Limited Technician Apprentice recruitment?

Hello Sir, I came to know that Steel Authority of India Limited has released a recruitment of Technician Apprentice. I want to apply for this post under SAIL recruitment. Can I know the eligibility to apply? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

11th March 2020, 08:18 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Steel Authority of India Limited Technician Apprentice recruitment?

The basic qualifications required to apply for the SAIL-IISCO Steel Plant, Burnpur Technical Apprentice recruitment 2020 are as below :-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* Your age must lie within 18 years to 28 years as on 28.02.2020. Age relaxation is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your Diploma in Engineering degree course in concerned discipline from a recognised institute approved by AICTE. Also, you must have completed your Class 10th i.e; Matriculation from a recognised board of education.

Note :- Candidates having completed their B.E./B.Tech. or any higher professional qualifications are not eligible to apply for the same recruitment.

For complete information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/sites/..._ISP-final.pdf and go through the official notification released for the same recruitment.
11th March 2020, 11:14 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Steel Authority of India Limited Technician Apprentice recruitment?

The eligibility to apply for Steel Authority of India Limited Technician Apprentice recruitment is a candidate must have passed Diploma in Engineering/BE or equivalent from a recognized university. The candidate minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 28 years.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.sailcareers.com
12th March 2020, 09:47 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Steel Authority of India Limited Technician Apprentice Requirement 2020:-

Candidates should passed 10th examination and diploma in engineering in electrical / mechanical/ metallurgy / chemical / instrumentation from any recognised by AICTE, Government of India.

Candidates possessing hire professional as such as B.E. or equivalent shall not be considered.

Age limit is between 18 to 28 years.
13th March 2020, 07:12 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Steel Authority of India Limited Technician Apprentice recruitment are as follows:-
Candidate must be a holder of Diploma in Engineering degree in particular specialization from an institute recognized by AICTE or government of India.
Candidate must have passed their 10th/ 12th or its equivalent from a recognized board.
Candidate age should be at least 18 years and it should not exceed 28 years.
Age calculated as on 28/02/2020.
13th March 2020, 09:40 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Steel Authority of India Limited Technician Apprentice recruitment :

* Eligibility criteria

Candidates should have passed 10th from a recognized board and Diploma in Engineering in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Chemical/ Civil/ Instrumentation from an institute recognized by AICTE, Govt. of India.

Maximum age limit of candidates should be 28 years and minimum age limit should be 18 years.

For more information log on to official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?