30th August 2019, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Syndicate Bank Senior Manager recruitment for an MBA holder?

Dear friends, I came to know that Syndicate Bank has announced the recruitment for Senior Manager. I have done MBA course. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

1st September 2019, 08:21 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Syndicate Bank Senior Manager recruitment for an MBA holder?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Syndicate Bank Senior Manager recruitment is Candidate must have passed MBA/CA CFA/ICWA from a recognized university. Candidate age must lie between 25 to 35 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Syndicate Bank Senior Manager recruitment for an MBA holder.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.syndicatebank.in.
1st September 2019, 09:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Syndicate Bank Senior Manager recruitment for an MBA holder?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Syndicate Bank Senior Manager recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Syndicate Bank Senior Manager recruitment is given below.

Name of the Bank - Syndicate Bank

Name of the Job Position - Senior Manager

>> Candidates who have completed their MBA or CA CFA or ICWA from a government recognized university or organization.

>> You must have minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in PSBs or Private Banks in Front office or Forex Dealing room with dealing experience in Interbank and Cross Currency deals.

>> Minimum age required is 25 years and maximum age should not exceed 35 years.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
2nd September 2019, 05:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Syndicate Bank Senior Manager recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed MBA/ CA CFA/ ICWA from a recognized college/ university.

—> You should be in the age range of 25 to 35 years as on 01.08.2019. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?