24th November 2018, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for MILKFED Senior Executive recruitment for MBA-HR holder?

Hello everyone, I have done with my MBA in Human Resource course and I want to apply for Senior Executive post in MILKFED Recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

29th November 2018, 08:15 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for MILKFED Senior Executive recruitment for MBA-HR holder?

Eligibility Criteria and age criteria required to apply for MILKFED Senior Executive recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria and age criteria required to apply for this MILKFED Senior Executive recruitment is given below,

Name of the organization - MILKFED (Milk Producer's Federation)

Name of the Job Position - Senior Executive

@ For Senior Executive (Finance and Accounts):-

* You must have completed M.Com from a recognized university with 3 year experience in Finance and Accounts.

@ For Senior Executive (Marketing):-
* You should have done MBA in Marketing from a recognized university with minimum 2 years experience.

As you are an MBA holder, if you have 2 years experience then I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
29th November 2018, 05:33 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for MILKFED Senior Executive recruitment for MBA-HR holder?

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in commerce or Master of Business Administration in business, finance or accounting from a recognized board. Three to five years working experience required.

2. The upper age limit is 45 years.

There is no post available for HR stream candidates.
30th November 2018, 09:08 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria and age limit required to apply for MILKFED Senior Executive recruitment is mentioned below :-

--> Educational Qualification :-
1. Senior Executive (Finance and Accounts) :- M.Com from a recognised university with 3 years experience in Finance and Accounts.

2. Senior Executive (Marketing) :- M.B.A in marketing from a recognised university with minimum 2 years experience in FMCG industry or graduate with 5 years of FMCG experience.

--> Age Limit :- 18 to 45 years.
30th November 2018, 12:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for MILKFED Senior Executive recruitment being a MBA HR holder. You should have passed M.Com for Finance and Accounts posts and MBA in Marketing from any recognised university for Marketing posts.

The age limit required to apply for MILKFED Senior Executive recruitment is 18 to 45 years.
30th November 2018, 03:01 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The eligibility criteria and age limit for MILKFED Senior Executive recruitment are:

Academic qualification: MBA candidates of discipline like Marketing, Finance and accounts can apply for MILKFED Senior Executive recruitment.

The upper age limit is 45 years for Senior Executive recruitment.
30th November 2018, 03:47 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for MILKFED Senior Executive recruitment are as follows:-

Educational Qualification and Experience -
Senior Executive (Finance & Accounts) - Candidate must have completed M.Com from a recognised University along with 3 years experience in Finance & Accounts.

Senior Executive (Marketing) - Candidate must have MBA in Marketing from a recognised University along with 2 years experience in FMCG industry or Graduate (BBA) with 5 years of FMCG experience.

Age limit -
Minimum age limit - 18 years
Maximum age limit - 45 years
30th November 2018, 04:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done with my MBA in Human Resource course and I want to apply for Senior Executive post in MILKFED Recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

Eligibility criteria apply to MILKFED Senior Executive recruitment is given below:

>> Senior Executive (Finance & Accounts) – Candidates with MCom from a recognized University / institute with at least 3 years experience in Finance & Accounts

>> Senior Executive (Marketing) – Candidates with MBA in Marketing from a recognized University / institute with minimum 2 year experience in FMCG industry or Graduate with 5 years of FMCG experience

Candidates should have studied Punjabi language upto Matriculation Standard is mandatory for all the posts.

Age limit to apply for the MILKFED Senior Executive recruitment is - 18 to 45 years
30th November 2018, 05:25 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There are vacancies for MBA in Finance and Accounts and MBA in Marketing only. Candidates who have done MBA in Human resource can not apply for recent recruitment notification.

The age criteria is 18-45 years as on date of advertisement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?