13th October 2018, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for UPSRTC Samvida Conductor recruitment for 21 years old candidate?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am 21 years old and want to apply in UPSRTC Samvida Conductor recruitment. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply? What is the eligibility? Kindly provide me the details as soon as possible.

27th November 2018, 07:16 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for UPSRTC Samvida Conductor recruitment for 21 years old candidate?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for UPSRTC Samvida Conductor Recruitment:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for this UPSRTC Samvida Conductor recruitment and detailed eligibility criteria is given below.

Name of the Organization - UPSRTC

Name of the Job Position - Samvida Conductor

>> Allowed age for this recruitment is 18 to 40 years and age you are 21 years old candidate, I am very sure that you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> You should have passed your Intermediate Examination along with DOEACC A Level certificate or retired employees or Scout and Guide Certificate or else NCC B Certificate or else Home Guard or Ex-Army Man or PRD or ArdhSainik in order to be eligible.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 40 years. And of course there will be an age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?