13th December 2019, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Junior Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has announced the recruitment for Junior Civil Engineer Trainee. I have done Diploma in Civil Engineering. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

15th December 2019, 02:58 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Junior Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment?

The required eligibility to apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Junior Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

=> The candidate should have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized board.

=> The age of the candidate should be in between 18 to 40 years.
15th December 2019, 10:14 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Junior Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Junior Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Junior Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited

Name of the Job Position - Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil

>> You must have 3 years Diploma Examination in Civil Engineering awarded.

>> You must have the knowledge of Hindi.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 40 years. Age criteria is considered as on 1st January, 2019.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?