13th December 2019, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Junior Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has introduced its Junior Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment. I want to know how I can apply for UPPCL recruitment for the Junior Civil Engineer Trainee? Can any of you tell me about the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me asap.

15th December 2019, 02:03 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Junior Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment?

For the application process of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Junior Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment, you should visit the official website. Here you should fill the application form according to the given instructions. After completing the application form you should attach the required documents and pay the application form. After completing the application form you should take the print and click on the submit. The last date for the application process is 26 December 2019.
15th December 2019, 09:21 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Junior Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Procedure required to apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Junior Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The detailed procedure required to apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Junior Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited

Name of the Job Position - Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil

>> Please click on the below "Apply Online Link"

>> Then click on "New User Registration for JE Civil Recruitment" and start filling the application form.

>> Then take a printout of the application form for future use. Please refer to point number 15 in the notification given below.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?