12th August 2018, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Vizag Steel Operator recruitment for Electrical Diploma holder?

I came to know that Vizag Steel has announced the recruitment for Operator. I have done Diploma in Electrical Engineering. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this.

31st August 2018, 08:49 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Vizag Steel Operator recruitment for Electrical Diploma holder?

The minimum eligibility required for Vizag Steel Plant Operator are here under :-

* You must have completed your diploma in engineering degree course in relevant discipline from a recognized polytechnic college.

* Your age must not exceed 33 years. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates.

For more details regarding Vizag Steel Operator recruitment, you can refer to the link www.vizagsteel.com.
1st September 2018, 10:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Vizag Steel Operator recruitment for Electrical Diploma holder?

Eligibility criteria required to apply in Vizag Steel Operator recruitment is mentioned below :-

--> Qualification :- Diploma in Engineering with relevant experience.

--> Age Limit :- 33 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
2nd September 2018, 12:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Operator post in Vizag Steel:

The detailed eligibility criteria required to apply for this Operator post in Vizag Steel is given below,

Name of the Organization - Vizag Steel

Name of the Job Position - Operator

>> The basic educational qualification required to apply for this recruitment is given below,
* Candidates must have diploma in the concerned stream to be eligible.
* And also candidates should have minimum 6 years experience in the same field.

Hence, if you have above mentioned working experience in the concerned stream then I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?