6th March 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for WBPSC Police Service recruitment exam for B.Com graduate? Coaching classes in Kolkata for preparation?

Sir,
I want to give WBPSC exam.
I haven't applied for this year.
But I am graduate of B.Com.
I want to apply for Police Service in WBPSC.
For this I need to know about the coaching classes which
help me to crack WBPSC exam in Kolkata.
And tell me all the eligibility for Police Service in WBPSC.

7th March 2015, 03:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for WBPSC Police Service recruitment exam for B.Com graduate? Coaching classes in Kolkata for preparation?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for WBPSC recruitment being a B.Com Graduate. The basic educational qualification required is "A Degree of a recognized university". Apart from this if you are able to read, speak and write Bengali, then only you will be eligible to apply for WBPSC Examination. If you meet the language criteria, and educational qualification (Graduation) criteria you are certainly eligible to apply for WBPSC Examination.

WBPSC Coaching Institutes in Kolkata:

>> MIES
Ph. No: 033-23606127
Address: 2A, 1st Floor, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Sealdah, Kolkata, West Bengal-700009
http://www.miesgroup.com

>> Presidency University
Ph. No: 033-22573770
Address: 86/1, College Street, Kolkata, West Bengal-700073
http://www.presiuniv.ac.in/web/

>> RICE (Roy's Institute of Competitive Examination)
Click here for Contact Details
http://www.riceindia.org
10th April 2015, 04:58 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for WBPSC Police Service recruitment exam for B.Com graduate? Coaching classes in Kolkata for preparation?

Yes for sure the eligibility for the recruitment of candidates for the Polices under WBPSC examination. For this you must follow the some eligibility criteria.

Eligibility for the Police service under WBPSC :

1.You should complete the graduation from the recognized university.

2.Minimum Age limit : 18 years

Maximum Age limit : 27 years

3.You should satisfy the Physical standards as per the WBPSC recruitment.

Selection procedure will based on Written Examinations, Interview and Physical standards.

Coaching Centers for WBPSC exams in Kolkata :

1.VINSON IAS

Address : 26 B , Camac street, Neelkanth Building Flat 1C

Kolkata -700016 , West Bengal

Ph.No : 033 66247253

Email : [email protected]

2. Roy Institute of Competitive Exams

Address : Belgharia ,Kolkata - 700056

Ph.No : 033 2564 4340 ,033 2564 0604

Email : [email protected].
12th April 2015, 10:15 AM
rinku6

Smile Re: Eligibility to apply for WBPSC Police Service recruitment exam for B.Com graduate? Coaching classes in Kolkata for preparation?

West Bengal PSC (WBPSC) has issued recruitment notification for recruitment to various posts of Group A, B, C & D.

Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Exam:
You should have good academic record, with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade of B in 7 point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent Degree from an accredited foreign University.

Age Limit:
For Group “A”, “C” and “D” Services — 21 years to 32 years as on 01/01/2015.
For Group “B” Services — 20yrs to 32yrs as on 01/01/2015.

The upper age limit is relaxable for S.C., S.T. & B.C. candidates of West Bengal, by 5 years for S.C. & S.T. candidates and by 3 years for B.C. candidates and for Persons with Disabilities (PWD), the upper age limit is relaxable upto 45 years.

Following are some coaching for WBPSC in Kolkata:

Presidency Classes
College street, Kolkata, WB- 700073

Roy Institute of Competitive Exams
Belgharia, Kolkata, WB – 700056

MIES Institute
Mahatma Gandhi road, Seeldah, Kolkata, WB- 700009
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?