4th January 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam? Suitable books for preparation?

Hello
guide me for preparation of kolkata
municipal service commission junior assistant
exam and also let me know that
which book required for this exam ?

29th June 2017, 10:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam? Suitable books for preparation?

In order to prepare for Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant Recruitment, you are required to follow the below instructions.

I am providing a link where you may find sample questions related to several recruitment examinations and from which you may find for the post of Junior Assistant and follow them accordingly.

Solve as many model papers as you can in order to get perfection and to fetch good marks. Other than these, you may follow

>> Pratiyogita Darpan - For General Awareness

>> Lucent's General Awareness Book

>> Objective General English by S P Bhakshi

>> Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal book...etc.,

Click here for Sample Questions
3rd September 2018, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam? Suitable books for preparation?

Sir please know me how kmc junior assistant examination held and it's rules . How the question paper is? Written or mcq? Please reply quick .
Thank you
15th September 2018, 11:21 PM
ritesh0691

Solve as many model papers as you can in order to get perfection and to fetch good marks. Other than these, you may follow
> Pratiyogita Darpan - For General Awareness.

>Lucent's General Awareness Book .

> Objective General English by S P Bhakshi.

> Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal book.
9th January 2019, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

How can i prepare to budge budge municipal service commission clerk exam? syllabus ,previous year question paper can you share with me..
Sir
17th August 2020, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I applied for English teacher .what is the syllabus for it and which is the best book for preparation sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?