22nd July 2016, 03:54 PM
donald123

Eligibility to become an Agriculture Development Officer for Agriculture graduate of Hindi Medium?

I just want to know that is a student who have done B.Sc in Agriculture in Hindi medium can apply for the post of Agriculture Development Officer? Please tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

25th July 2016, 06:46 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to become an Agriculture Development Officer for Agriculture graduate of Hindi Medium?

TO apply for the post of Agriculture Development Officer, a candidate must be B.Sc/M.Sc in agriculture from a any recognized university or government approved university. University must be recognized by UGC or ICAR. A candidate minimum age must be 18 years & maximum age 45 years to this post. Age relaxation applicable as per the government guidelines. You must not be having any backlogs while applying for this job.
25th July 2016, 11:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become an Agriculture Development Officer for Agriculture graduate of Hindi Medium?

Quote:
Originally Posted by donald123 View Post
I just want to know that is a student who have done B.Sc in Agriculture in Hindi medium can apply for the post of Agriculture Development Officer? Please tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!
Those who interested to become a Agriculture Development Officer, must appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the State Public Service Commission every year. The candidate must satisfy the below criteria;

Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification: Applicants must have Bachelor of Science in Agriculture/Agricultural Engineering from a recognized university.

Age limit: The candidate age should be not more than 40 years.
1st September 2016, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I am a student doing degree in Bsc. Botany and Biotechnology. can I apply for the agriculture officer post?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?