12th August 2018, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for MSRDC Deputy Engineer recruitment 2018?

What kind of qualification is required to apply for the post of Deputy Engineer in MSRDC recruitment of 2018? I want to know about the eligibility criteria as well. Can anyone let me know about this?

1st September 2018, 08:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for MSRDC Deputy Engineer recruitment 2018?

Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for MSRDC Deputy Engineer recruitment 2018 are mentioned below :-

--> Educational Qualification :- You should have passed graduate degree in Civil Engineering with at least 55% (50% for other than general category) aggregate marks from a recognised university.

--> Age Limit :- 21 to 38 years as on 01.06.2018. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

--> Experience :- Post Qualification minimum 5 years of experience in reputed organisation.
2nd September 2018, 12:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for MSRDC Deputy Engineer recruitment 2018?

Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification Required to apply for MSRDC Deputy Engineer recruitment 2018:

The basic eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for MSRDC Deputy Engineer recruitment 2018 is given below,

Name of the Organization - MSRDC (Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation Ltd)

Name of the Job Position - Deputy Engineer

>> You should have completed Graduate Degree of a recognized university in Civil Engineering with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university. And 50% marks for other than general category candidates is required.

>> Minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age should not exceed 38 years in order to be eligible.

Click here for More Details

Click here to Apply
9th September 2018, 10:29 PM
ritesh0691

MSRDC (Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation Ltd) :

** Educational Qualification :- You should have passed graduate degree in Civil Engineering with at least 55% (50% for other than general category) aggregate marks from a recognised university.

**Age Limit :- 21 to 38 years as on 01.06.2018. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

** Experience :- Post Qualification minimum 5 years of experience in reputed organisation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?