29th June 2019, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Project Assistant Level-II recruitment for MSc(Biotechnology) holder?

Hello everyone, I have done with my MSc(Biotechnology) course and I want to apply for Technical Assistant post in Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

30th June 2019, 01:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Project Assistant Level-II recruitment for MSc(Biotechnology) holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done with my MSc(Biotechnology) course and I want to apply for Technical Assistant post in Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

Sorry, you are not eligible to apply for the Project Assistant Level – II recruitment in Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute being an MSc (Microbiology) passed candidate.

Minimum educational qualifications required for the Project Assistant Level – II recruitment in Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute is BE in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum 55% aggregate in marks from a recognized college or university.

Candidates should not be more than 30 years of age as on the date of interview for the Project Assistant Level – II recruitment in Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute.
30th June 2019, 04:09 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Project Assistant Level-II recruitment for MSc(Biotechnology) holder?

Eligibility criteria for Central salt & Marine chemicals research institute Project Assistant Level II recruitment :

>>You must have completed any of the below educational qualification.

M.Sc Botony, Bio Technology, Bio chemistry ,Micro biology or B.Tech in Bio Technology or Marine technology.

>>Agr limit should be below 30 years.

There is no application fee .

Selection will be based on Interview

Date is interview is 30th May 2019.
30th June 2019, 05:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Project Assistant Level-II, you should have completed your M.Sc. Botany/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology
Or B.Tech Biotechnology/Marine Biotechnology with minimum 55 % marks from a recognized college/university. The maximum age to apply for the recruitment is 30 years and age relaxation will be applicable on reserved category candidates as per government norms. Yes, you are eligible for the recruitment.
30th June 2019, 05:55 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

--> The minimum eligibility criteria required for recruitment as Project Assistant level II in Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) are as below :-

* Your age must lie under 30 years as on 11.07.2019. Age relaxation is applicable as CSIR rules.

* Your must have completed B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Mechanical engineering degree with at least 55% marks from a recognised university.

For details regarding the same recruitment, log on to the website https://www.csmcri.org/Pages/Jobs/Jo...Level%20-%20II.
30th June 2019, 08:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria and Age criteria required to apply for Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Project Assistant Level-II recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria and age criteria required to apply for Central Salt & Marine Chemical Research Institute Project Assistant Level-II recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Central Salt & Marine Chemical Research Institute

Name of the Job Position - Project Assistant Level-II

>> You must have completed B.E with 55% marks (aggregate marks) in Mechanical Engineering course.

>> Desirable experience is "Design of Material Handling equipment, installation/ commission & Operation of equipment".

>> Maximum age should not exceed 30 years as on date of interview. Of course, there will be an age relaxation applicable as per CSIR rules.

Click here for more details

Click here for application form
30th June 2019, 11:58 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry to say that you are not eligible for Project Assistant Level – II recruitment in Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute after completing M.Sc(Biotechnology.

The candidate required to complete BE in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum 55% aggregate in marks from a recognized college or university to be eligible for Project Assistant Level – II recruitment in Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute
1st July 2019, 01:11 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Project Assistant Level-II recruitment is Candidate must have passed M.Sc in Chemistry with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university. Candidate maximum age limit to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.csmcri.org..
1st July 2019, 06:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

I would like to let you know that now you can not apply for Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Project Assistant Level-II recruitment. Last date to apply for that recruitment was 30/05/2019.
Candidates who have done M.Sc. Marine Biology / Biochemistry/ Botany / Biotechnology / Marine Science with minimum 55% marks from any recognized university were eligible.
To apply for that recruitment, candidates should be maximum 30 years of age as on date of interview that was 30/05/2019.
Age relaxation for reserved category candidates is as per CSIR rule.

Candidates can find details on;
https://www.csmcri.org/Pages/Jobs/Jo...t%20Level%20II
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?